Nicole has a passion for the law and pursuing her client’s rights, whether in the courtroom or through strategic resolution. Her expertise extends from commercial and construction litigation to probate administration. For most of her career she has focused on complex commercial disputes and construction matters, including construction lien claims, payment and performance bond claims, construct defect litigation, and real estate related disputes.
More recently, Nicole expanded her practice to include probate administration. In this area, she works with her clients to open probate, identify probate estate assets, appoint a personal representative, satisfy outstanding debts and taxes, and, ultimately, transfer estate assets to beneficiaries. She is equally skilled in dispositions without administration, summary administrations, and formal administrations.
Nicole is a Florida native who enjoys a simple day at the beach and time with her husband and daughter, a competitive gymnast. Nicole’s tenacity and competitive spirit have also made her a regular at her local Crossfit.
Representative Matters and Experience
- Defended subcontractors in matters against condominium associations, developers, design professionals, and general contractors arising out of defective construction of common areas and individual condominium units.
- Represented insurance carrier in payment and performance bond claim on multi-million dollar construction project.
- Represented homeowner in claims against general contractor and subcontractors for defective construction.
- Handled unlicensed contracting claim on behalf of homeowner.
- Represented beneficiaries and personal representatives in probate matters which required assistance in locating assets and defending against creditor claims.
Education and Biography
J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center
B.S., University of Central Florida
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Construction and Civil Litigation